Guidance & Counseling » Financial Aid

Financial Aid


The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is available to all students for monetary assistance to attend a college or vocational school.  This is an "need-based" grant and is specifically for lower income families.  The application is done online after October 1st and the online signature is the PIN.  Each student and one parent must have a PIN to complete this form online. Assistance with this application is available through the counseling office upon request. 

CALGRANTS are also great sources for financial assistance for students attending college in California.  These are based on financial need and the student's GPA.  To apply you must complete the FAFSA prior to March 2 and have the high school send a certified GPA certificate.

The California Dream Act  allows AB 540 eligible college students to apply for state-funded student financial aid and private scholarships administered by California's publicly-funded universities and colleges.  Please click on the link for more information.